- ‘Wait. Is this only entry? I thought it was cover.’
- ’I wasn’t going to show up, but then I had nothing else to do…do you have a light?’
- ‘Hey, hi! Do you think I can borrow a cigarette from you? Benson Lights? Sure, anything will do.’
- ‘Is he looking at me? Wait, is he looking at you? Okay, the first one to talk to him takes him home tonight.’
- ‘I think I need a shot…make that two. Can you pay for these? I forgot my credit card in my other wallet today,’
- ‘That shirt on those pants? He’s such a fashion disaster – he should be happy he’s cute!’
- ‘I might have made out with that boy at the party last month, but I am not very sure. It was so dark…’
- “ Oh damn! I slept with him! And him! Yikes, and the third one too!’
- ‘Do you think I can survive on one beer all night long?’
- ‘OMG, where have you been? You disappeared! I haven’t seen you since…. oh wait, we ran into each other at the last one.’
- ‘Can we please leave before closing bell? I hate making small talk when the lights are back on,’
- ‘So gay parties aren’t usually my thing, but I wanted to come check out what the hype is all about…oh hold on, I see a friend, I’ll talk to you later?’
- ‘Is it just me, or are the lights dimmer than usual?’
- ‘Oh, you wear sandals? How cute.’
- ‘That new Adele song? Story of my life.’
- ‘Can I have a mojito? Hello? Hello? Umm, Mr. bartender?’
- ‘I want to go pee so badly, but all the stalls are full, and I am too intimidated to use the urinals, you know what I mean?’
- ‘Ughhh. This party is full of people I didn’t want to run int-…heyyy! What are you doing here? We were just talking about how lovely the crowd is today!’
- ‘…And that’s exactly why you should never ever be a part of an orgy!’
- ‘Sorry, but this might seem awkward, but what’s your name again?’
- ‘Seriously, do you have any idea where the after party is at?’
- ‘I totally don’t mind being objectified right now.’
- ‘Did you see how he had his tongue down his throat? So sick. Think someone will make out with me like that?’
- ‘Oh god, oh god, hide…it’s my ex!’
- ‘Why did you leave me alone and go? Now stand right here while I scout the rest of the party!’
- ‘ If his t-shirt gets any tighter, he would look like a mannequin. A hot one, but a mannequin nonetheless.’
- ‘…And this funny thing happened, where I told him I might have accidentally slept with his twin brother too…’
- ‘This party is so boring; I should have just stayed home tonight. Wait, while you are heading to the bar, get me a beer? No, wait…make it a Long Island Iced Tea.’’
- ‘The music is so’
- ‘Did you see what he was wearing; it’s so hideous tha – … oh, hi! How are you doing? I absolutely love what you are wearing today!’
- ‘Damn, I wish someone comes and buys me a drink.’
- ‘Oh my god! It has been so long since I saw you last? Where have you been?’
- ‘So where were you pre-drinking?’
- ‘So where are we drinking after?’
- ‘Have you seen how expensive the drinks are here, I am going to wing it with only one beer for the rest of the night…’
- ‘I would go and smoke outside but it’s so hot. Do you think the air conditioning is on?’
- ‘If I were him, I wouldn’t be wearing that pink dress jacket here. Actually, I wouldn’t wear it anywhere…’
- ‘Want to stand in the corner and make fun of everyone?’
- ‘…Why are you surprised to see them together? Didn’t you hear – they are an item again.’
- ‘The last time I was here, I got so wasted, I don’t remember a thing. There are videos somewhere, but I’d rather not see them…’
- ‘Is he checking me out? Tell me, is he checking me out?’
- ‘That’s a seven, and that’s a five, oh no wait, I think he’s a four…’
- ‘Do you think they saw me? Okay, pretend to say something really serious so that it looks like we don’t want out conversation to be disturbed.’
- ‘I think he was wearing the same outfit the last time around.’
- ‘Does anyone know where the after party is happening?’
- ‘You are getting there at 10? Who gets there that early? People would think you don’t have a life.’
- ‘You want to come back to my place? I have a great collection of jazz music…’
- ‘Don’t you think the crowd was better last time around?’
- ‘I am going to play a game where I count the number of people I’ve slept with.’
- ‘I’ve heard rumours that there are lines happening in the bathrooms…’
What: Salvation Star’s Taboo Soiree!
Where: Thalassa, Khar, Mumbai.
When: 9:30 PM onwards, Saturday, 17th June 2017.
Why: the monsoons might be here, but bitch can’t kill my beachy Goa vibe.
As Salvation Star explores new territory with Goa’s favourite establishment, Thalassa here in the city, I’ve got only one thing to say. If you love Greek food as much as I love Greek men, this is the soiree to be #spotted at.
Now, go be found.
Every gay man's pocketbook .