While everyone in Delhi is going crazy about H&M opening in India, our fashion expert, The Guystyler is obsessing over the ridiculously amazing discounts over on Topman products at Jabong. Here’s an excerpt from his recent preview of the sale:
“Always a personal favorite, I can’t be happier that Jabong’s made TOPMAN go live in India. Their collection here might not be as outrageously cool and funky as it is overseas, but they’ve got the basics covered and that’s what they do best. Here is a list of 5 items that you NEED to buy from the big TOPMAN sale going on at Jabong right now:
- Jeans – Where else would you get super comfortable jeans for as low as INR 2022? Topman’s premium quality jeans are on maximum 40% discount and are worth every single rupee. Guess we won’t have to sell that arm and leg after all.
- T-Shirts – I have been wearing Topman T-shirts for quite sometime now and I must say that in addition to their quirky designs, the quality is impeccable. In fact, I am wearing one right now while writing this article. With sale prices as low as INR 474, you need to buy one of these. (Or multiple, if you’ve got the space for it in your closet.)
- Underwear – A pack of 3 for INR 1000 is not a bad deal at all. Topman’s underwear are super cute, with the brand name printed almost on all of them. What’s better than telling your lover you wear fancy underwear? Telling your lover that you wear fancy Topman underwear.
- Sweatshirts – Be it hoodies in various plain colors or printed ones, you know you can count on Topman sweatshirts to keep you warm in this changing weather (If winter ever comes, that is). Hoodies start from INR 1800, and I start from scratch right now.
- Bags – Ranging from basic wallets (starting from INR 1100) to delicious black backpacks (Ranging from INR 1500 to 2800) and also the lone (but beautifully snazzy) duffel bag, Topman’s bag collection doesn’t disappoint, even if boyfriends do.
Now that you know what to buy from Topman, what are you waiting for? Head over to Jabong and make those credit cards weep (or not really.) Don’t know where to go? Well, we’ve got a secret portal right here.
Chop chop, happy shopping!